Pages

April 21, 2012

Act the way you want to feel

 
 "Act the way you want to feel"

Read this statement over and over... I believe that this statement has the ability to change the rest of your life! Think about it for a while. Have a second with yourself and try to be honest... Think about it and than tell me...

Who doesn't want to be happy after all ? Who doesn't want to live his life respected ? Who doesn't want to be a great manager of his life ? Who doesn't want to be succefull ? Nobody I guess!

But... Let me just... Make it simple and clear to you... 

Try to make a relation with all what I've just said and the statement that I've started the acrticle with! You know that keep wanting is not enoguh ? It never was actually !! But there is a secret in this life. That secret can make your life exactly how you want it be. This secret is simple. "Act the way you want to feel"  You want to be respected in your work with your friends ?! You want to be respected by your boss ? you want to be respected in your community ? Act the way you want to be respected! Start by respecting yourself! Do whatever you want or you need to gain this! And you're goint to just start feeling it!!

 And believe me or not... It is the samething with feeling happy ! Being succefull ! Stop being shy and afraid?! You just need to stop thinking and act the way you want to feel... Things will change... I guarantee.